Seems I have some catching up to do... and friends, I promise to get to all the things I need to get to - this weekend!
I have been tagged by a couple of very dear friends - Blondie of Vintage Primitives and Suzanne of Pear Tree Prims.
I am to present a six word memoir that sums up my life.
Ernest Hemingway was bet $10 that he couldn't sum up his life in six words. He won that bet when he wrote, "For sale, baby shoes, never worn."
wow - Six words that sum up my life....
I've thought and thought about this - 6 words is hard to do! I could tell you all about how I'm always continually late, stubborn, bullheaded, too independent at times, full of mischief and practical jokes, or how I was a spoiled little girl who wouldn't smile for the camera because my brother got to hold the kitty on the first day of school - but instead, I think I'll leave it at this simple summary:
If God had not made plans for me before the foundations of the world, I would be lost and alone today. But instead, I joyfully rejoice each day in knowing I have a personal relationship with Him and love calling out ABBA, FATHER!
Now the rules are:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
I am tagging the following fab friends:
1. Goob - CountryFolk Keepsakes
2. Bee - Pond Creek Primitives
3. Paula and Tammie - Primitive Sisters
4. Nancy - Vintage Whimsey & Folkart
5. Flora - Bone Head Studios