5 revealing things about me - now, if you know me at all, I'm sure most of these things won't come as much of a shocking revelation but here goes:
1. I'm pathetically incessantly LATE - my life is spent playing Beat the Clock and as I get older, it gets WORSE!
2. My brothers picked on me constantly growing up - don't they look so sympathetic in the photo? Seriously- I knew they loved me, but I think they woke up every morning just to torment me! My greatest "equalizer tool"? It was: "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad - the boys are picking on me again!" I have to say, it made me tough and I grew up always defending the underdog.
3. I was very inquisitive as a youngun and once when I was around 3, I found a caterpillar and didn't know what it was - so I picked it up and bit it in half! UGH... I have never forgotten that whole experience!
4. I'm addicted to movies and can lose myself in a good flick very easily. I fully understand why folks flocked to them during the depression - just to escape the harsh realities of the times.
5. I'm scared of the dark and growing up, would NEVER walk right up to the edge of my bed because I just knew the monster underneath would reach out and pull me under. I would get a running start and leap about 5 feet out so no one could touch me. Michael Jordan had nuttin' on me when I was a youngun!
Ok, thats my 5 - I'll have to tag 5 other good folk when I have a bit more time but today is my hubs 51st birthday and he has been hollaring at me to "git off that computer so we can go riding!"
See ya in the funny papers!