Friday, October 31, 2008

Tonight's the Night!

I love Halloween and look forward to all the kids in their fun costumes.

I remember we would drive to the big sub-divisions to go trick-or-treating and come home with a grocery bag full of the sugary stuff!

Tonight, the weather is going to be in the 70º's so I bought a ton of candy to pass out.... it's not uncommon for us to get 300+ kids at my front door. I'm expecting them to come knocking until late in the evening - and I'll be ready ♥



KNOW WHAT THESE ARE, RIGHT?


Booo-bee's !


Happy Halloween, friends ♥

3 comments:

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

OMG boo-bees? ROFLROFL
You're a total nut girl!

Janelle

Shay said...

ROTFL!! Cookie that's hilarious! Your too much! :)

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Love the bees, Cookie!! OMG!!!!!!HHHAHAAAHAAAAHAHAAA!!!! The best!!! Happy Haunting!! ~~Trudy~~