Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smile for the Birdie...

Do you ever start out creating something only to switch gears entirely before the dust settles?

That's what has happened to me this week! I started out working on a little snow fella but last night as I put on putting the finishing touches on his face, I just couldn't find one little ounce of testosterone in him! So - yup, she must have been a tomboy hiding all her beautiful features from me, because I think she has blossomed into a beauty.

5 comments:

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

How precious.....
Should we call her "Pat"? I KNOW you remember who that was...:)

Janelle

Cookie said...

you mean..... androgynous PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?

hahaha!!!

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Hey Cookie!

I'm loving your new creations sweetness. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope all is well,
miss 'ya.

Love,
Kelly

Tina said...

She's a cutie!
Good call
T

BirchBerry Farms said...

Oh for the love of Christmas----spare ovary tucked away somewhere's---what a beauty---she is a L-O-O-K-E-R Cookie---so darn cute!