Monday, June 16, 2008

♥ A Productive Afternoon ♥

After church yesterday, we grabbed a quick bite and headed to the theatre for a showing of the new M.Night movie, "The Happening". I like his movies and I think Markie Mark is a great actor, but I have to say - I was sorely disappointed.
We came home and the skies were threatening to pour buckets at any given moment, so I figured it was a great time to head to the dungeon. I wasn't sure what I wanted to work on, but I just started cutting muslin when it hit me...
I had made a punkin last fall and had been using it for a pinkeep so I converted that effort into my first doll. I call it "Pick a Hand" because it reminds me of when we were kids and always tried to choose the hand that held the greatest surprise.

My next venture involved paperclay. I haven't worked with the clay in quite some time and forgot how much fun it can be.
I gotta tell ya though - I'm not too sure if this is going to be a little witch or a Santa Clause! It may just get covered in white hair and become St. Nick himself.

Stay tuned to that Bat channel ...

1 comment:

kat449 said...

OMGosh he looks like an unsmiling Bill Clinton w/ that funny nose! look...doesnt he???? come on Cookie, ya know he does.
Hugs, Kat