Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Lil Getaway to Arkansas

We took off early Friday morning - beating the rush hour traffic as we made our way south of Kansas City on our way to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. On the way, we stopped off and visited with Ona and Eliza. She is growing so much and her laugh is so infectious... you never want to stop loving on her! !Eliza did pretty good considering she had only been around us one time before and as she was sitting on Darrell's lap, she decided she wasnt quite sure what to think ... but after a little coaxing and playing with her, she decided everything was just fine She is the most precious baby I've ever seen - and if I could spend time with her and Ona every weekend, I would surely do it

4 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

My goodness shes a beauty !

kat449 said...

HOW VERY PRECIOUS IS SHE?
Where oh where can my Cookie be????I miss ya sumpthin fierce girlie...Im so happy you and Darrell were able to spend some road time together...sometimes the get on the roads and go times are thee best. Love your pics. Hope your rested and well my friend...Hugs, Kat

BittersweetPunkin said...

What a cutie!! Such a sweet lil face...

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Eliza is precious!!! Gosh, I don't think I'd want to give her back if I had her in my arms!! :> )
~Peanut