Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh, Say Can You See...


I've had a hard time getting motivated long enough lately to spend any quality time in the dungeon - between weekends on the bike and weather that warrants some time digging outside, I've just had a very hard time getting inspired. Today I got to thinking about some ideas for the first time in many days and tonight I've been working on a dolly for a launch on the Humble Arts - for now, these sweet lil Patriotic Stumpers have kind of ignited my fires again.

3 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I am smitten with these Goob!! They immediately brought a smile to my face!
Keep those fires burnin', I can't wait to see more. :> )
Peanut

Dogpatch Primitives said...

I love your lil Patriotic Stumpers...where can we get em?

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Very inspiring indeed Cookie!! I love them!! Now keep it goin!! LOL!!

Stacey