Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the Winner Is....


ME !!!
You can imagine my surprise on Sunday morning as I was getting ready for church and hopped on my computer long enough to check my email - there waiting for me to open was an email from Deena, the blog madame of The Primitive Gathering, telling me that my name had been picked as one of the winners in their 1st year Anniversary Celebration!
NO WAY... REALLY?? I have to admit, I started looking around for the Candid Camera but emailed Deena back to say that I was running late for church (you have to get there early to get your seat on the back row haha) but rest assured, I would be checking in as soon as I got home!
This beautiful Sunflower seed bag was made by Penny Renkke of Henny Penny Prims fame and believe me, I'm one lucky girl and just about as happy as a clam can be. Isn't it absolutely lovely???

3 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Congrats ladie!! Good for you!! What a loverly little gem to receive too....for a loverly little gem such as yourself!! Enjoy friend!!
Stace

BirchBerry Farms said...

Wow---congratulations Miss Cookie---you are a such lucky ducky---

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Cookie!