Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrating Mother's Day!


My buddy Karin, of Countryfolk Keepsakes is having a VERY SPECIAL celebration in honor of Mother's Day!
From now through Sunday May 11th, Peanut is offering 10% off any purchase on her Countryfolk Keepsakes website.
I have many of Goob's creations - just about one in each room of my home - and they always brighten my day and bring me a smile each time I walk past them.
And if you think they are precious here - wait till you see one in person! Each creation is crafted with such detail and oh my word, the wonderful aromas that come from each one will have you closing your eyes and dreaming of a far away paradise! I have one of her sweet little Annie's (mine arrived at lunch one day on my way back to the office and I had to fight off a couple of co-workers when I opened her up!) She is happiness personified!
My advise? - make your way over to her website and take a look around ... there are so many treasures there and at 10% off, that is like the icing on the cake!!!

3 comments:

BirchBerry Farms said...

YUP---Karin--that Dolly Annie is about as sweet as can be---you do beautiful work there girle!!! I love all of the very creative things that I have had the pleasure of seeing when I pop in here---you make me smile!

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Hey, Cookie! What an honor to have Countryfolk Treasures & friendship! Love that Annie! So be-fitting for your fun, care-free, spread-joy wherever you go personality !!! You're both wonderful artists with a natural, fun way of making the world smile!

bee

Suzanne said...

Lucky you to have such a cute Annie doll. I'll have to go peek at Karin's website.