Friday, February 29, 2008

~ We are on the EVE of BIG Things!! ~

I've got two very exciting celebrations to share and it will benefit YOU!
Over on the Humble Arts, we are celebrating one year as a Marketplace where you can find one-of-a-kind offerings from some very creative ladies! March is a very special month - last year at this time, we were just breaking ground with HARTS - I still remember the mile long list of names that we all came up with before settling on "The Humble Arts".
I'm happy to say that it's been a successful year and we want to celebrate our One Year Anniversary with YOU! In honor of our birthday, the talented girls have donated some unique and special gifts as our way of saying Thank You. Its as easy as signing up to be on the mailing list for the Humble Arts ... so I would encourage you to get your name in the drawing, if you are not already signed up for the newsletter.
Also, make a purchase on the Humble Arts during the month of March and we will make sure your name is entered into the drawing again! I just love parties and presents, dont you?

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hey Cook!!!

Happy Birthday to TDIPT and to Humble Arts ... you've got some GREAT things to offer, girl. :) I also got to take a gander at your swap gift, WOWEE! Lucky girl. :)

Been busy here, have a big Primitives Yard Sale going at my blog if you want to check it out. :)

xoxo,
Dana

Cookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cookie said...

thanks sister... wow you have some awesome offerings over there ....
just love it all!

I'm missed you Dana, and so glad things are returning to normal for you - I know between sick kiddos and internet troubles, you have been scarse!