Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a Wonderful Surprise!


I got a message from Karin (known to many as Peanut, better known to me as GOOB) of Countryfolk Keepsakes fame yesterday and I've just now found time to come up for air long enough to give it the attention it deserves.

This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art.

To be honest, I would pass the torch right backatcha, Goob - you are so caring and considerate (not to mention creative!), no one could ask for a truer friend!
I must say there are 2 others that I must give honorable mention to:
Janet of BeeCharmers Cottage and
Carol (Jinxie) of Nostalgic Folkart. If they had blogs, theirs would also be listed here.

But it was a no-brainer who would get the torch passed from me. I'm handing it over to:
♥ Bee - Pond Creek Primitives
♥ Susan - PrimandProperFolk
♥ Patty - Tails from the Dogpatch
♥ Annette - Confounded Concoctions

4 comments:

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Oh, Cookie! I'm touched and speechless! I simply must ponder who to pass it on to .... you'd surely be my first choice were it not already bestowed on you!!!

bee

Dana said...

Hi Cookie!

Congratulations on the award and I have finally managed to come up for air after playing nurse maid to my sick tribe long enough to change your blog link over. :)

Had a "Date Night" with my lovely DH last night .... we went for Dinner, a movie and out for coffee after. AHHH ... it was SO NICE!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

XO!
Dana

Anonymous said...

Wow Cookie! Your a dear person to me! Always doing and saying nice things for people. I am very blessed to have met you! Thanks for any mention :)
Carol

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Oh Cookie, you really are a "Sugar" Cookie, aren't you?
Thank you for thinking of me :)Forgive me, for being so "green" to blog know how, but am I to pass this lil endearing notion on to others...if so how many?

Thank you again!