September 7th is just around the corner !!
I hope you know what day that is ....
of course, it's the opening day for the charity auction for
I'm following my friend LaDonna's lead by posting a few more details about the auction that will take place:
- Where will bidding take place? Bidding will be at Miracles for Mallory, the official website.
- Click on the bid section of the website to see all the handmade items these talented women have so graciously donated.
- When will bidding start & end? Bidding will start September 7th at 12am and will continue through September 14th midnight.
- How will bidding work? Bidding will be done by email. Click on the "bid" button to email in a bid on that product. All bids will be tracked by item number. Please include the item number in your subject line when emailing. This is a silent auction and bidding will remain anonymous, those whom bid will know if they are the highest bidder with a confirmation of bid email from us.
- How will shipping work? Shipping will be calculated upon the end of auction and then send out an invoice. If you would like a shipping quote, the artist will be contacted to quote shipping. This has been left that up to the artist themselves, as some items might be heavy or require special care, so please ask upon bidding if you have a shipping question.
So that's it folks ... I hope and pray you will check out all of the wonderful offerings come Sunday, the 7th ...
Please, bid often and bid with a gracious heart.
Remember, 100% of all money will go to this
wonderful and worthy charity!