Friday, April 3, 2009


I love this sweet picture and wanted to share it - it was posted on my TDIPT group birthday wish thread from Jan of Big Brown Dog Primitives.

I'm telling ya, she is just so gifted with the html and has developed a real flair with banners, webpages and so much more. Please go check her blog out - she also have some fun Easter clip art to copy as well!
I've been meaning to post a pic for some time now - so while I'm in "bragging mode", I'll share what is probably one of my favorite spots in the house.
The Old Americana Rabbit was an over-the-top gift from my dear buddy Deb / Bittersweet Pastimes during our TDIPT spring 2008 swap!
Sweet Sammy is a Dogpatch original from my pal Patty during this years TDIPT Spring 2009 swap -
Oh, and those pantry cakes? None other than Janet / Beecharmer's Cottage, who is a very dear friend - she made them up special for me a few years back. I'm one lucky Cookie to be blessed with such treasures!

1 comment:

michelle sylvia said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend!!!

I LOVE your swap goodies!!!

Big Hugs,
Tink