Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Join us on March 31st !

I was just made aware of a movement in progress that has really sparked my attention and it's all for the plight of the unborn baby.

ABORTION is something near and dear to me - it's the first thing I ask when looking at anyone in the political ring and the current actions of our new President have me so distressed, I'm jumping at the chance to do anything with the hope and prayer to change his heart in his support of Abortion funding.

Obama has been in office less than 2 months and already has made sweeping movements that grieve my heart to the core. He has signed executive orders releasing funds to pay for abortions, permission to fund human stem cell research, and federal funding for contraception. I for one have NEVER supported any of these things - I do not want any of my money going to support these things - not now... not ever.

If you feel the same, won't you check out the
RED ENVELOPE?
It's a very simple act that has potential to open eyes to the plight of the unborn - and while you're at it, support another wonderful group called
Abort73.com
they are all about education and help in saving the life of the unborn. They have some awesome clothing, hats, bags and other goods you can purchase as a means of support.
The time has come to move out of our role of complacency - it's time to show some action - it's time to shake some feathers and wake folks up out of their slumber to what is really going on out there. I would share this Utube with you as well, and hope you have a few minutes to listen.

4 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks for postin' this Goob.
~Peanut

BittersweetPunkin said...

There seems to be a lot of "changes" taking place that are not for the common good...I wonder where all this is taking us?

I hope you have a great day and thanks for the info...

Tina said...

This is a wonderful post of awareness and I'm so glad you wrote about it and shared your heart on this issue. It is close to my heart as well. I'm saddened and sickened and even more so to see who was appointed to be in charge of health care reform, a crazy, abortion supporting, fem. scary.
God help us all if we don't stop the killing of the most innocent.
T

village folk art said...

I AM WITH YOU BIG TIME ON THIS ONE...this is NOT Change I look forward to.

Bless you for posting this one...

Warmest Regards, Barb