Monday, November 17, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I've not been spending time here like I should have but I was busy creating a few items in the dungeon.
As much as I love Santa's, sometimes I can't resist the whimsical snowfolk, so I created a couple of sweet girls and then, came up with another piece called "Starry Starry Night".
This little snowflake is named Sinnie ...






and her sweet compadre is named Sable.













Last week, we also had the great pleasure of opening up our home to our very dear friends from Spain. They are missionaries who came to Kansas City for a week and my o my, it was such a blessing to spend time with them. It may have been 45º outside, but Ahlame was not going to pass up an opportunity to go for a long ride! Hubs said that he was frozen and she just wanted to go longer and longer ... a girl after my own heart ♥

I miss our dear friends already!


No comments: