Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Shoes come visiting...

We got to spend time last weekend with some very special friends.

Hubs and I met Michelle when she was just 11 years old and for whatever reason, we were drawn to each other with a bond that has surpassed time. I love Michelle like she was my own daughter - and I got to meet her husband Ross and new baby Ella .... our time was shortlived, but sweet from begining to end.

We both agreed that our love for each other is the type that we may not stay in contact for months, but both of us know all we have to do is pick up the phone or send an email and we will pick up right where we left off.

I love you Shell - and I adore your family! Can't wait to see you again next month!















6 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Cookie what a beautiful family!! That last pic of the lil on in the play contraption is a hoot!

Cookie said...

Jinx... that is called a "Baby Genius" - Ella could spin / bounce around in a 360° - and there were things hanging down, lights going off, whistles blowing and the whole shebang. It is rather large tho... and when I mentioned it to Darby because I thought Sully would like it, Darb proceeded to tell me they had no room for one, however if Aunt Cookie wanted to get one for her favorite nephew, that would be the bomb-diggity! *giggle*

Cookie said...

correction, buddy... it's called Baby Einstein :)

筱婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
岳仲 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Shoe said...

it was such a blast and I have been so looking forward our next get together!
we love you guys! big heart