Saturday, October 24, 2009

Suitable for Framing!


Last summer, we took a bike trip out to Tennessee to visit some of hubs kin and had such an awesome time!

Unfortunately I think it was the last day of our stay that Darrell cracked their toilet seat. Their home is so beautiful and hubs felt just terrible about it, but Larry and Patti were more than gracious about the whole thing.
Darrell wanted to make sure and get a replacement, but had a sneaking suspicion it wasn't the last time he'd see that purdy ole ring!

Lo and behold last week, a package arrived from his brother - Larry went and immortalized Darrell - a frame fit for a KING! ♥

I told Pat that I love all forms of art - even when it's circling the tank. I love the lengths that Larry went on his creation - right down to the toilet paper border around the photo.

So dont be surprised when you see this new artframing showing up around the flea markets and craft shows! You can say you saw the original right here, folks! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gawh!!!! LOL now THATS a riot! ~~Pam

BittersweetPunkin said...

Now THAT is funny :)

Dogpatch Primitives said...

hahaha!!! Man, I was lookin at your FB pic, and you have just about wasted away to nothing girl! I'm so proud of you! All of your hard work and determination sure shows!