Friday, October 9, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It....


Today is the beginning of our Birthday Celebration,
which runs from October 13th - October 20th!!



It's hard to believe that To Dwell In Primitive Times (TDIPT) is celebrating their 3rd Birthday!


This group has been such a blessing to me over the years.
I have formed true bonds and made great friendships with some genuine and wonderfully talented artists that I treasure as much as my "real life" friends.

Anyway, back to the point of my headlines....

We are celebrating in a big way by hosting festivities packed awesome handmade gifts (from some of the best artisans out there) that will be given away from October 13th - 20th!



I have donated one of my Santa masks for the celebration - so I hope you will be sure to get your name in the hat! Dont delay ... make your way over to the TDIPT blog today !


This is one gig you don't want to miss out on ♥

1 comment:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Girl~I love your George W. button! I'm gonna have to show the hubby that one! :)
hugs~
angie