Monday, July 6, 2009

7 + 9 = Heaven

We spent the 4th of July with friends in the country and what a day it was!
I took my camera along, to capture plenty of moments to share with you all and dope that I am, didn't realize till I got out there that my battery was dead with no backup battery!

I only got one photo before it went belly up - but this is a perfect representation of the serenity of this lovely farm -

For 7 awesome hours, I was surrounded by 9 kids with fireworks ... it doesn't get any better than that, folks!

Yesterday, Tuck is pretty much living what I was feeling!


3 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Ha! Ha!! Love that second pic of "The Tuckster!"
Goob, sorry to hear about your battery but that one pic you snapped is wonderful!!! :> )
~Peanut

Laura said...

Beautiful picture ,and I love your cat !! He's living the life we all want haha ! :0)

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Beautiful farm Cookie. Today I feel like does in the pictures.
~~Pam