Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Coming to the Humble Arts Sept 1st

BOOOO!

It feels like I have been chained to the dungeon for too many nights and I'm getting hopeful that is a glimmer of daylight I'm starting to see!

Anyway, I've come up with a couple of special treats for the Humble Arts - and am quite anxious to start decorating the house for my favorite season of the year. I love Fall and Halloween and Punkins and Pilgrims and Giving Thanks and Trick or Treating and all the kids dressed up on Halloween night! I always park right by the front door so I dont miss any kids in our neighborhood - and we usually get at least 200+ kids !!! yippeeeeeeeeeee


I'm getting downright giddy just thinking about it :)

This fella is called "a Scare with Flair" ... doesn't he kind of remind you of Liberace ? ♥

Now, where did I put that candelabra ??



Well, not to be outdone in the moment - Santa has decided it's time to poke his head out too. Even though he still has on his plaid sleepers and there may be a bit of sand left in his eyes from his sleepy-time, he thinks he's bright-eyed and bushy tailed!

I think I tend to agree with this lil fella!

HO HO *yawn* HO !!

2 comments:

Jo James said...

LOVE the ghostie! Does he play piano?? :)

I sure do miss you around CWT. The cage has been empty for too long.

Big hugs- Joee

Dogpatch Primitives said...

cute cute cute, but no surprise!