Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting Your Groove Back

The dust has finally settled down a bit from the holiday hoopla and after taking a moment to catch my breath, I'm starting to feel the creative juices flowing again.
We enter 2009 with hope in our hearts, so lets encourage each other and make the most of it together!

The TDIPT Mercantile has changed it's format a bit from the past and tonight is the first month that I will be participating with a couple of items I've got ready. I've got a piece I call "love in flight" - that can serve as a wall hanging, cupboard heart or pinkeep. And sweet Eros will also be featured tonight. So, make sure to set your clocks, dvr American Idol and don't miss the fun - the goods will be featured around 8pm and I know the girls won't disappoint!

10 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I just LOVE your Love In Flight piece. That is so unique. That's something that could be kept up all year long & look perfect!

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

I love them both Cookie monster, fantastic as always~Pam

fiddlestixstudios said...

Oh Cookie! I just LOVE them both!You are so good,girlfriend!
Hugs:),
~Mandy

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Cookie ,,
Cupid and your heart are wonderful... very creative Cupid !
Hugs,
Linda

softinthehead said...

I LOVE HER!!!!! You are one talented lady! Hey thanks for the Christmas card! I am finally having some "blog" time....blogging is such a luxury to me! Happy New Year My Friend! Pam

Anonymous said...

Cookie!!! That sweet little guy is so cute!! Nice work, it is beautiful! And that heart is perfectly prim.... Hugs my friend... MO

tattered 'n torn prims said...

I saw these earlier today.....they are both gorgeous as always!!! I just love your work!!! You are so uniquely talented!!! Big hugs!!! Keep warm!!

Stace

PEA said...

Pass some groove will ya? I am lost in cleaning and can't get up or out!! I want my groove back. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOL
hugs,Pea

Jamie Lott said...

I am so in love with this Cupid, if I didn't know better, I would think he'd shot me with one of his special arrows!

Wonderful Cookie!

Jamie

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Cookie I just love your new listings and cupid is FABULOUS!!

I finally getting my groove back too ;)
Hugs,
Kelly